No matter how big your plan for changing the universe and no matter how much you love what you do, there are days when you just feel ‘meh’. Your mojo has just upped and left.
So what do you do when that happens? You can’t be productive without your mojo.
I asked a range of people, from friends to experts (and a couple of people who are both! 😉 ) what they did to refind their mojo. I got a lot of different answers, and used a lot of different recording devices (quality alert! 🙂 ) but overall I got a fascinating glimpse of how some ultra-productive people stay ultra-productive.
In order of the podcast, I talk to:
- Mark Orr – pocketvideoschool.com
- Davi Birks – HKT podcast (this is the iTunes link)
- Aileen Smith – thehealthheroine.com
- Clare Crossan – clarecrossan.co.uk
- Chris Huskins – abruptaudio.com
- Geoff Nicholson – www.successiqpodcast.com
- Danielle Hone – facebook.com/Danielle-Hone-Pilates-349892335069560/
- Christine Gritmon – gritmon.com
Eight folk, eight mojo-productivity answers and one unusually long episode: I’m not far short of half an hour on this one (which is why it’s a bonus episode!)